• Adult General Nursing |
|Pay:||GBP£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
Michael is a seasoned consultant with over 16 years experience of delivering high end recruitment solutions within NHS, Local Authority, Education and Media sectors. With clients ranging from blue chip to SME's.
We are looking for a software developer to join our small development team within one of the UK's largest independent tour operators.
We create and maintain software which is used internally to support sales and back office processes, built using SQL Server and C# / VB.NET.
* SQL Server / Transact-SQL
* Source Code Control (e.g. Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server, Git)
* XML / XSL
* SOAP / RESTful web services
* Excellent communication skills
* Agile Software Development
* A minimum of 3 years commercial experience
* Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / / 10
* SQL Server 2016
* Visual Studio 2015 / 2017
* Visual SourceSafe / Git
The successful applicant will be responsible for the complete lifecycle from database design through to the implementation, debugging and testing of n-tier applications based on Microsoft .NET technology with a focus on B2B communication with external suppliers via SOAP and RESTful web services. They will be experienced in interpreting client requirements and producing high quality work within a short time-frame in a fast moving industry.