• Older People |
|Pay:||GBP£25 - £29 per annum + KPI Bonus|
|Location:||Tavistock, Devon, England|
Emma has years of clinical experience working in both the private nursing home and NHS sectors.
EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER NEEDED
GREAT STAFF TEAM NEED A LEADER WHO IS NOT SCARED OF PAPERWORK , THOSE TERRIFYING COMPUTERS, AND THE 'TYRANTS' AT THE CQC DONT TURN YOU INTO JELLY
SMALL HOME WITH AN RI
STAFF TEAM ARE OUTSTANDING
RECENT EXTENSION WAITING TO BE FILLED
HAPPY PLACE TO WORK
REALISTIC AND KPI SALARY
NEEDS TO BE AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER
CALL EMMA 0161 914 5722
My Clients, The Owners are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead and fulfill the registered manager role. The ideal Care Manager candidate will have:
* Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
* Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
* Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
* Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
* Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
* Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
*Ensure that the Care Plans for the people we support are completed to a high standard and are current.
*Make the home, the best dementia friendly care home in the area.