EXPERIENCED NURSING HOME MANAGERS NEEDED
BEAUTIFUL PURPOSE BUILT HOMES
Essentials Skills & Duties of a Home Manager:
You will need to be an expert in
- CQC standards,
- NMC guidelines
- Health and Social Act 2008;
You should be proficient iin
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care
- Understanding and using clinical governance effectively ;
- You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring.
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
- Marketing of the home locally and effectively
- You need to have a good understanding of the dementia, along with health and social care needs of residents and relatives.
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues
- Apply to Emma Mansell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 914 5722