• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
|Pay:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire, EnglandS60 1TG|
Sam credits his affinity for the care sector to his Granny, who passed away in 2016 after a five year battle with Dementia.
What is the definition of an Outstanding Nursing Home?
Recruitment Panda says: "One that delivers excellent person centered care and innovates to deliver best practice interventions and creates noticeable well being for its residents."
How did we do?
If you could do better we would like to hear from you.
My client are a family run nursing & residential home with a tremendous heritage. Originally invited by the local authority to take on the home, 20 years later and the owner is himself retired; but still as committed to public service as ever.
So let me tell you a little more about the job.
1. It's for a Clinically focussed Registered Manager (no P&L or EBITDAR reporting required)
2. You'll be driving a bit of positive change.
The home has had a bad CQC report but it is their first one in donkeys years and they are fixing it. Essentially they are a lovely little organisation with a fabulous heritage who just need the ship steadying a little and a bit of a paperwork overhaul. Not easy street but to be honest, not too big a challenge for the right person, I know.
I think it's golden opportunity. I've credit checked them and they are sound and it doesn't take 5 minutes in conversation with the family to know you're on to a winner. I'd like them to be my bosses to be honest.
Additionally, there is also a discussion to be had about this role starting off as a fixed term contract for an extra £5k pro rata, if you're that way inclined.
So that's it. If you've got the metal then give me a call and I'll give you the full details. Then you'll know why I'm so convinced this is a sound organisation with a lot of potential.
So what do you need to be the right fit for this post?
1. You must be a nurse, RGN or RMN with bags of elderly care experience
2. You must be a good leader, QCF5 qualified or equivalent
3. You must have proven your ability to lead clinically
4. You must not be a business person (no EBITDAR or P&L reporting required from you here)
5. You must be a committed manager
6. You must be up to date in terms of CQC care standards and be prepared to drive a bit of positive change
Please apply for full details or just give us a call.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to helping you explore this and other options.