• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
|Pay:||2000029999GBP£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus|
|Location:||Derby, Derbyshire, EnglandDE4 3NNDE4 3NN|
Sam credits his affinity for the care sector to his Granny, who passed away in 2016 after a five year battle with Dementia.
Like a Challenge?
Recognition for a job well done?
We have an outstanding Residential Home Manager opportunity that has arisen in Derby. This role offers the successful applicant the chance to be part of a fabulous independent Care Home Company. They are looking for a Manager who can make a real difference.
What great about this home?
* The team are intent-driven, have a clear vision and live by their values
* They have achieved a Good CQC inspection
* The team compassionately deliver an exceptional quality of residential and dementia care
* The owners are investing heavily in the growth of the business, the development of the team and the quality of service that they deliver
What you can bring?
* Inspirational Leadership Style
* Wealth of experience delivering the highest standard of care
* Proven managerial experience
* Track record of success
* Open minded approach
What you will receive?
* Salary £28-32k
* Performance Bonus
* Benefits package
* Leadership coaching and onward support
This is your chance to boasts your own reputation and that of the home with the local authorities. They offer a very attractive salary which includes a performance bonus including benefits, one of the very best in the area.
If you are an experienced Residential Manager looking for a new challenge, don't hesitate to apply with a CV and contact Darene at Recruitment Panda on 0161 914 5722 for more details.