An exceptional Clinical Nurse Lead vacancy has arisen in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in a remarkable residential home.
The CNL will help run a well-appointed and organised home under an excellent manager whom we have known for many years. It is set in peaceful and beautifully tended grounds with an enclosed sensory garden, the home is easily accessible only a mile from the town centre and hosts a professional team. If you are an experienced Deputy Manager then please do not hesitate to apply. However if you are an aspiring Head of Care or Team Leader or simply interested in Deputy Manager jobs then we would be pleased to discuss this option as well as others with you.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy, whereby if you are successful you will be employed directly by the business.
I am recruiting for one of my prestigious clients based in the Cheltenham area. This is a permanent full time vacancy for a Clinical Lead Nurse. This is a large and nursing home with a fantastic reputation for providing high levels of care to all residents. Situated on great public transport links, this makes it easily accessible for staff members.
This incredible opportunity is a full time, permanent vacancy working 42 hour per week paying £35,000 per year.
- As the Clinical Lead Nurse you are required to oversee / maintain the care of the clients within the home and in the absence of the Registered General Manager, take responsibility of the day to day running of the home, and ensure all policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring all staff contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home and always act in the best interests of the clients
- Interacting with the clients to ensure all of their health needs are met and reporting
- home and always act in the best interests of the clients
- Interacting with the clients to ensure all of their health needs are met and reporting any issues where appropriate
- Reporting any ill health amongst the clients and make requests to GP's/ professional visit
- Undertaking general nursing work and personal care duties
- Administering prescribed medication and maintaining necessary records inline with CQC requirements
- Auditing Care Plan documentation to ensure best practice is being demonstrated at all times, including reviewing every 3 months
- Maintaining high levels of communication with the Home Manager
- Supervising visits to maintain strong levels of communication with health care professionals
- Recording and communicating clear and concise handover reports with the staff team
- Arranging/ participating in clients/ staff meetings
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring budgets agreed by the Home Manager
- Supporting the Home Manager with recruitment
- In the absence of the Home Manager monitoring staff sickness ensuring the home is fully staffed inline with CQC requirements at all times
- In the absence of the Home Manager adhering to the companies disciplinary/ dismissal procedures
- Training and inducting new staff members inline with company policies and procedures alongside Senior Care Assistants
- Being on call for emergencies that may arise within the home and to cover shifts if all other avenues have been exhausted
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Degree/ Diploma in Nursing and valid PIN is essential
- Previous management/ supervisory experience would be preferred
- All applicants will be subject to a DBS check and satisfactory references.
- The ability to work 12 hour shifts on a rota basis is essential
- Strong communication and leadership skills are essential
- If this exciting, unique opportunity is of interest to your please apply immediately, alternatively call Emma Mansell on 0161 914 5722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation
RGN/RMN qualified NMC Registered Foster good team work Be a dedicated professional Have good knowledge of Elderly Care For more information or to speak with Emma Mansell, the Recruitment Panda who works closely with this client, please do not hesitate to apply, or call 0161 914 5722. 2402 - Clinical Lead Nurse - £35,000 per annum